We provide a full array of auto insurance products and services. From basic mandatory coverage to competitive cost comparisons for all your optional insurance needs including:
- Excess liability
- Comprehensive (e.g., fire, theft, and vandalism )
- Replacement cost
- Emergency road side service
- Loss of use
- Rental car
- Optional insurance
Anyone who owns a licensed vehicle in British Columbia is required by law to carry at least minimal insurance coverage. This basic mandatory coverage is provided by the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC), the public insurer operated by the Provincial Government.
You must have auto insurance in order to protect the public from damages and/or injuries caused by your vehicle in the event of an accident. The minimum amount of insurance that each province requires varies according to the laws of that province.
Auto insurance provides protection for your assets; it insures against damage to your vehicle.
Basic mandatory coverage includes:
- Third party liability
- Accident benefits
- Underinsured motorist protection
- Hit-and-run motorist protection
Optional coverages are also available to provide additional protection to that offered by your basic automobile insurance policy, including emergency road services, and loss of use.
Our extensive optional coverage includes:
- Third party liability up to $5,000,000 -protects you for any bodily injury or property damage you do to another party
- Collision Coverage – protects you for any damage you do to your own vehicle by collision
- Comprehensive Coverage – protects you from things such: theft, fire, vandalism, earthquake, windstorm, hail, impact with animals, etc.
- Replacement Cost – for vehicles three years old or newer; this coverage guarantees you get a brand new car should your vehicle be involved in a total loss
- Road Side Plus / Auto Plus – this optional package includes Rental Car Coverage, Loss of Use Coverage, and even Emergency Road Side Assistance
- Excess Underinsured Motorist Protection up to $2,000,000 liability
The open road is what motorcycle riders seek, but having the right insurance is essential to ensuring that motorcyclists are adequately covered. In Canada, motorcycle owners must have insurance by law; insurance is offered through ICBC and through private providers.
Insurance rates are provided to motorcyclists based on a long list of variables. The insurance specialists can assist you with finding the best motorcycle insurance for your individual riding experience.