There are a number of alerts available to help safeguard your account:
How it works
- Personal Access Code (PAC) Change – notifies you if your PAC has been changed.
- Online Banking Locked – notifies you if online banking access has been locked due to too many failed login attempts.
- New Bill Payment Vendor Added – notifies you if a new bill payment vendor account is added to your online banking.
- Interac e-Transfer Recipient Added – notifies you if a new Interac e-Transfer recipient is added to your online banking.
- Enhanced Personal Message (EPM) – notifies you if you’ve received a message from Northern Savings via online banking.
To set up alerts, simply:
- Sign in to online banking
- Select "Messages and Alerts" on the left hand menu
- Select "Manage Alerts"
- Choose an alert and click "Add"
- Select the method you'd like to be notified by and press "Submit"
You can unsubscribe from an alert or change it at any time through online banking.
Not yet signed up for online banking?
All you need to start banking online is a Personal Access Code (PAC). To get yours, simply stop by your local branch