We're Buying Local
Our Local Purchasing Initiative prioritizes the purchase of locally made goods. Items purchased will be used for corporate giveaways, donations to local organizations, and as gifts to our members and staff. We encourage all local makers to enter their items to be considered!
Here are some of the criteria we'll be judging submissions with:
- Valued between $5-$50
- Non-perishable and easily transportable
- Able to be produced in multiple quantities
- Produced or created locally
- Preference will be given to Northern Savings' members
- Entrants must have their principal residence within the boundaries of either the Skeena-Queen Charlotte Regional District or the Kitimat-Stikine Regional District
- In order to be eligible for selection, the item must be owned by the entrant
- Items must be produced locally or developed by a local artisan
- Items that are produced or developed in anyway by a third party must be sourced within Canada
All applications must be received within the application period, August 15 - September 30.
If you prefer, rules and entry forms can be picked up at any of our branch locations.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.627.3610.
How to Apply
138 Third Ave. West
Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1K8